Launched April 2023.
This version of the HuTag leverages the latest in IC (M730) from Impinj as well as reworked case material to improve endurance.
HuTag XC-3 vs HuTag XC-2
- Impinj M730 v Impinj R6P IC
- 20% increased range range over HuTag XC-2
- Increased sensitivity for better wetsuit penetration
- UV resistant additive to the case material to improve lifespan in harsher environments
- Identical dimensions: 50mm x 44mm x 12mm
- Identical weight: 24g
How to tell them apart?
Simple: HuTag XC-3 has "HuTag XC3" written on the side and it can be read further away!
FREE shipping on evaluation packs
Evaluation packs include free worldwide shipping.
- Reads vertically & horizontally
- Dimensions: 50mm x 44mm x 12mm
- Weight: 24g
- EPC: 128bits
- Operating Temperature: 40°C to +85°C
- Encasement: over-molded UV restistant TPE
- Compatible with most UHF RFID readers
- Supports wrapping label 110mm x 24mm
- Custom colours and surface logos available subject to minimum order volumes
Click here to read some of our Case Studies in the News archive.
- Multisport - triathlon, duathlon. Indeed any event where a change of clothes/shoes is mandatory or even likely
- MOB - the new trend. Mud-Offroad-Beer. Where no other tag can cope with the mud never mind survive the challenges
- Skating and skiing
- Attendee and visitor management for tough outward bound courses and festivals
- Hiking and long distance challenge where clothing and shoes may vary as well the weather conditions
- Attaches to wrist or ankle
- Attach using neoprene or disposable Tyveck straps